March 30th, 2012
Reginald “The Infidel Guy” Finley is always thinking above the standard. Reginald has featured a variety of guests on his Infidel Guy Show podcast. He is also a former member of R&B group Forte’ also known as 112. Reginald is currently working on his graduate degree and is educating the masses in science and critical thinking.
Reginald has been featured in a number of books, articles, and periodicals throughout the years. We look forward to hearing more from this talented and brilliant young man in the future. You can also find some of his archives on Youtube as well.
This is a preview of
Freethought History – Conversation with Reginald Finley
. Read the full post (171 words, 13 images, estimated 41 secs reading time)
February 10th, 2012
Please join us Sunday, February 12, 2012 @ 1PM CST as we welcome Alix Jules and Benjamin Burchall to discuss humanist & freethought fellowships. We will also discuss a myriad of other topics pertaining to living a dogma and doctrine free life.
February 4th, 2012
BFT thanks Judi Copeland for her hard work and research.
“An estimated 23.6 million people in the US (90 percent to 95 percent have type 2 diabetes) – 17.9 million have been diagnosed, but 5.7 million are unaware. 3.7 million African Americans (14.7 percent of all African Americans age 20 years and older) are diabetic”
“African Americans are two times more likely to develop diabetes than Caucasian Americans. Obesity tends to be one of the major risk factors for developing diabetes in African Americans, especially African-American women.” (Ohio State University Medical Center, n.d.)
May 21st, 2011
The Rapture was yesterday and the ‘real’ believers should be gone to heaven and enjoying filet mignon, collard greens & peach cobbler with the Lord.
- How many theists do you know that were raptured up on Saturday, May 21, 2011?
- Did any theists leave behind notes to share with us unbelievers?
- Did they sign over their assets to you?
- Do you have plans to become a squatter at that nice cathedral on the corner since no one is using it anymore? It will make a nice condo community! It already has a nice wading pool that can be converted into a jacuzzi.
May 7th, 2011
This is the subject matter for the Sunday, May 8, 2011 blogtalk radio show.
What activities do you still practice since you have left the church?
* Do you listen to gopel music?
* Do you listen to church sermons?
* Do you still enjoy the annual church picnic and trips?
* Do you attend church, programs, fundraisers, musicals, etc.?
Why do some freethinkers continue to hold onto religious beliefs, stigmas, and arguments?
This is a preview of
Leaving the Church, but the Church hasn’t Left You.
. Read the full post (197 words, 12 images, estimated 47 secs reading time)
March 14th, 2011
Welcome to Black FreeThinkers!
Permanent link to this post
(39 words, 12 images, estimated 9 secs reading time)